Join the Team
Lab Data Coordinator
Assay Technology in Livermore, California, seeks a 30-40 hour per week data entry guru for a 5-6 month assignment beginning in May. This would be perfect for someone who desires to work in a small company environment. The best candidate must be able to work independently and efficiently follow established methods. We will be testing for time and accuracy of data entry.
- HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (required)
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Efficiently follow established procedures.
- Must be detailed-oriented and experienced with computers (SAP experience a plus)
- Shipping knowledge a plus
About the job
This individual will receive samples daily to sort and log into our database. Person will also be responsible for processing reports, and packing and shipping orders on a daily basis.
About the Company
Assay Technology is a stable, private, employee-owned company that manufactures personal air samplers for employers who desire to monitor exposures to chemicals in workers’ personal breathing zones. The Company also provides the service of analyzing the contents of personal samplers, lab evaluation of gas masks, and manufactures instruments used in gas mask evaluation.
$20-$23 per hour DOE
Serious applicants only.
Submit resumes to email@example.com