|Chemical Name||CAS Number||Badge/Media||Description||Sampling Rate (mL/min)||PEL||STEL||8 hr Rpt Lmt||RL (ug)||Vol (L)||TAT||Test Group||Analysis Price, 1st Chemical||Analysis Price, Same Test Group, 2nd Chemical||Method Ref||Synonyms||Notes|
Lines with Bold Text are our recommendations.
Prefer a PDF that you can scroll through? Use our PDF version. (There is a lot of data on this PDF. Be sure to zoom into the data you want to see.) Just keep in mind we update the Guide without notice. So if you download it, check for updates often.
Click on the “+” for more details on how to use this Guide
View our website orientation video for tips on using our new online sampling guide.
- Use the search feature or the drop down menus to narrow your selection.
- Bolded rows show our recommended Badge/Chemical combination.
- Items beginning with “5” are badges. Items beginning with “J6” are tubes. Items beginning with “JS” or “J5” are cassettes.
- Filter by test group to determine which chemicals can be analyzed together.
- Use our pins! Keep the chemicals on the screen while you look for others! Click the pin to the left of the chemical name to keep it on screen.
- Click on the “+” for more information about a chemical.
- Click on the item number to link to more information about a product.
- All reporting limits listed are 8 hour TWAs. To determine the STEL reporting limit multiply by 32.)
- Many of the NIOSH/OSHA methods have been modified. For a list of significant modifications, click here.
- Cannot locate your chemical? Call us at 1-800-833-1258 ext. 4, or email customer service.