|Chemical Name||CAS Number||Badge/Media||Description||Sampling Rate (mL/min)||PEL||STEL||8 hr Rpt Lmt||RL (ug)||Vol (L)||TAT||Test Group||Price Code 1st Chemical||Price Code Compatible Chemical||Method Ref||Method Group||Synonyms||Notes|
View our website orientation video for tips on using our new sampling guide.
- Use the search feature or the drop down menus to narrow your selection.
- Bolded rows show our recommended Badge/Chemical combination.
- Items beginning with “5” are badges. Items beginning with “J6” are tubes. Items beginning with “JS” or “J5” are cassettes.
- Filter by test group to determine which chemicals can be analyzed together.
- Use our sticky boxes! Keep the chemicals on the screen while you look for others! Click the box to the left of the chemical name to keep it on screen.
- Click on the “+” for more information about a chemical.
- Click on the item number to link to more information about a product.
- All reporting limits listed are 8 hour TWAs.
- All 521 sampling rates are with both covers removed.
- Many of the NIOSH/OSHA methods have been modified. For a list of significant modifications, click here.
- Cannot locate your chemical? Call us at 1-800-833-1258 ext. 4, or email customer service.