January 6, 2021 – The county in which Assay Technology’s corporate office resides (Alameda, California) is once again under Shelter in Place orders
- Our company is still considered essential. So pending an outbreak, we continue to be open for business, but we may have a few more people working from home and taking time off.
- All items are in stock.
- We are shipping product every day.
- Our labs are up and functioning.
- We have people working remotely and in the office to answer your calls and emails.
In order to mitigate the risk as much as possible, employees are:
- Working from home, when possible.
- Staggering shifts so we can follow social distancing guidelines.
- Wearing face coverings whenever not in our safety zones.
- Required to take their temperature before entering the workplace.
- Cleaning their work area before and after use.
For those companies that require this information: As of this morning (1/6/21), we have had one employee confirmed to have the virus. However he has recovered and is back at work. No other employees have contracted the disease.