Welcome to our new website. Our team has worked very hard to craft the new site so the information you need is right at your fingertips. We are confident you will find ordering faster and easier with our new quick ordering form. There are more FAQ sections and more helpful videos on the site and more coming soon. And as always, this will be backed up by our customer service crew who are ready to answer your call.
However, as with any new endeavor, change can be difficult. With that in mind, we made this orientation video. We go over how to use the new Sampling Guide, ordering forms, where information is located, our menu items, and a whole lot more. Take a few minutes and you will be ready to go:
New Website Orientation Video
Internet Explorer Fix
Our new and improved website has a glitch for those of you that are using IE as your browser. On your first visit to the new website, you may be a little dismayed by what you see. Don’t worry. There is a simple fix. Our old website required that you run IE in “compatibility mode.” You just need to remove it so it works with our new modern website. Check out this short video:
Internet Explorer Fix - Video
Not into videos? Here are a few highlights:
- Dynamic new format – allows for the site to be used on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Online Ordering form – when you already know what you need. Place your order super fast..
- The store is now integrated into the site. No more jumping to a shopping cart page on another tab.
- More information about who we are as a company.
- More aids to help determine the right product for you.
- A section for our SmartBadge app, including FAQs, demonstration videos and a link to the web portal where you can access your reports 24/7 regardless if you use the app or not.
- Something missing? Contact us. We would love to hear from you. 800-833-1258.
The brand new Sampling Guide is now interactive. Use the filters to refine your search. Examples:
- Search for all the chemicals that can be analyzed by the 571 and the Guide will only show those chemicals.
- Use the search function to show all the ways one chemical can be collected.
- Use the test group column and filter to view only chemicals that can be collected and analyzed on the same media at the same time.
- The font is bigger and easier to read. The columns collapse when your screen gets thinner. Click on the “+” to see more data for a chemical.
- When a badge is recommended for a chemical, the row is bolded, but the other badges that can be used are listed as well. For example, acetone is recommended to be collected on the 546 badge. But the 521 and 566 information is also listed.